|Bill payment for summer session of academic year 2017-2018 |
|For bachelor's degree students in International Programs (IUP, Tropical Agriculture, EEBA, KITMAN and BEcon English Program)
can print out payment document and pay via bank transfer until 14 May - 7 June 2018|
click Login -> click menu Report ->click Invoice [KU9] ->click show Invoice Form
Guideline: How to print invoice (Invoice [KU9])
Students missed the first deadline to evaluate the quality of teaching and learning of 2nd semester 2016 will not be able to access the registration system.
Therefore, please be informed to complete the evaluation during May 14, 2018 until May 27, 2018.
*** To evaluate, click Teaching and Learning Evaluation System ***
|Termination of Students |
|Students that were terminated, can't use any information system. If student wants to return the status of student, then the process must be as follows:|
- Contacting the department for requesting the status of student
|Education level || Campus || Institute|
|Undergraduate Students || Bangkhen ||Office of the Registrar |
| Kamphaeng Saen ||the Educational Administration and Student
Affairs Division (KPS)|
|Graduate Students || Bangkhen - Kamphaeng Saen ||the Graduate School |
- Students were terminated less than 6 months.
When student was changed the status to student already, student will be able to use the information system.
- Students were terminated more than 6 months.
When student was changed the status to student already, student won't be able to use the information system until the process of 'Activate' Account finish every steps.
- go to https://accounts.ku.ac.th
- selecting Personnal 's confirmation Menu
Preparation for Activating process
- ID card
- Surname (English) that is the same word spelling in database that has been completed.
- Student code no need 'b' or 'g' in front of student code
- Choosing correct Type such as a current student is Student, the student that graduated is Alumni. then, 'Activate' for using gmail by mean of changing the password, Input mail for recover and make the question for security questions.
|Office of the Registrar Announcement refund the tuition fees. |
|Office of the Registrar Announcement refund the tuition fees.
|Semester ||Within days|
|Summer Session 2016 and First Semester|| 6th Oct. 2016|
|Second Semester||16th Mar. 2017|
Server responding time 0.005960941314697 sec
[ .61 ]
| || |
| || ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 |
|6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||10 ||11 ||12 |
|13 ||14 ||15 ||16 ||17 ||18 ||19 |
|20 ||21 ||22 ||23 ||24 ||25 ||26 |
|27 ||28 ||29 ||30 ||31 || || |
|Academic e-Evaluation KU|
|Grading Services System KU|
|Contact for information|
|Tel: 02-9428200,02-5620951-5, 02-5620985|
|International Studies Center|
| ||Ext. 8301- 8306 |
|Office of the Registrar|
| ||Ext. 8035 - 8042 |
|Office of Computer Services|
| || Ext. 2541,2542 or 2543 |